Latest News & Events
PRIME - STRUCTURAL - REJECT PIPE
NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTION AND SERVICE
THE PIPE DEPARTMENT maintains a substantial inventory in prime pipe (1/8” thru 24”)
- black and galvanized - plain and beveled - threaded and coupled - victaulic grooved - grades
A53F and A53B - and seamless A106. In addition to pipe, we maintain a large inventory of
A500 grade B.
Our Pipe Shop can handle all of your requirements for:
• Saw cutting
• Mechanical torch cutting (over 14” diameter)
THREADED PIPE: We now specialize in providing carbon steel casing pipe for the fiber optic
installation field. This is usually supplied in half random lengths, threaded both ends, with one
coupler and one end protector. Pipe is supplied in both galvanized and black sizes within a
hundred mile radius of our warehouse.
Advantages of A500 Round (HSS)
• A product specifically designed for construction and structural applications.
• Produced to tighter tolerances (O.D., wall, straightness).
• Readily weldable by conventional methods both in the shop or in the field.
• Superior surface finish (bare-no mill laquer coating applied).
• Higher strength to weight ratio.
• Broader variety of O.D. sizes and gauges.
Specification: A500 A53
Strength Levels: Grade B Types E and S Grade A
Yield Strength Min. 42,000 PSI 30,000 PSI
Tensile Strength 58,000 PSI 48,000 PSI
Min. 23 Varies